Monday, January 31, 2011

I am extremely disappointed in myself for eating the way i have been. its like my mind just completely forgets about my diet and shovels the food in. i need to think of the reasons why i really want to be healthy and have a nice body again... -prom -bikinis -tight clothes -pictures -confidence (when skinnier->prettier).

Also, other than just losing weight, i want to really have healthy hair and skin and be tan and glowy, just pretty and HAPPY and all there not dizzy or weird.

my scale broke so i have no idea where i stand but at the doctors i gained 3 pounds in 1 month.. not good. im going to really try to lose weight and go to the gym directly after school tomorrow and hopefully by the time i get a new scale, maybe ill be at least at 130.0.

its going to be hard especially because ill prob have a snowday, but my diet is getting a little redic, so i need to try as hard as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment