Friday, February 4, 2011

challenge

every single day i say that my diet will start tomorrow. so how about saying it one more time. i for reallllll am getting way toooo pudgy especially in the belly and arms. i really just want to look and feel thin. i need to lay off the junk food and obsessive eating. 

i also really need to not allow myself to go to school looking and dressing like shit. today was a horrible day and English just proved how set back i was and i seriously hated my life at that moment. i really need to just try to stay straight and confident and look good. 

some motivation at the gym and for eating good... think about that class and how much it makes me hate life. and think about all the chances i messed up and all the things i've missed out on because of my insecurities. i say this everyday, but maybe tomorrow will be the day that i really go on the right path to better myself. because i am absolutely sick of being who i currently am and i cant handle it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment